August 2, 2021 | Client AlertIllinois employers are subject to the strictest biometric privacy law in the country. Since its passage in 2008, the Biometric Information Privacy Act (“BIPA”) regulates private employer use of employee biometric information.
CCM partners with established companies, start-up enterprises, and individuals throughout the Chicagoland area to provide them sound, sensible, and strategic legal advice. Our attorneys have a simple goal: provide high-quality legal services at reasonable prices. We know our clients’ business. We understand their objectives. And we deliver great work with pride and professionalism.
Founded in 1995, CCM is a full-service, business law firm that represents management, business owners, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our attorneys bring their same entrepreneurial spirit to representing their clients and leverage strong subject-matter expertise into delivering efficient high-quality services. CCM’s seven practice areas are:
CCM prides itself on delivering legal services with enduring principles and values in mind:
- We pledge to listen carefully and understand your objectives in seeking counsel.
- We approach client relationships as a long-term partnership.
- We are responsive, courteous, and professional to our clients and adversaries.
- We provide objective legal advice, even if that means giving you answers you don’t want to hear.
- We commit to full price and fee transparency, emphasizing an early dialogue on how much legal services are likely to cost and how best to deliver those services at a reasonable price.