September 7, 2021 | Client AlertOn August 20, 2021, Governor J.B. Pritzker signed Illinois House Bill 3582 amending the Victims' Economic Security and Safety Act (“VESSA”) to provide broader protection to employees seeking job-protected leave under VESSA. The amendments are effective January 1, 2022.
CCM partners with established companies, start-up enterprises, and individuals throughout the Chicagoland area to provide them sound, sensible, and strategic legal advice. Our attorneys have a simple goal: provide high-quality legal services at reasonable prices. We know our clients’ business. We understand their objectives. And we deliver great work with pride and professionalism.
Founded in 1995, CCM is a full-service, business law firm that represents management, business owners, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our attorneys bring their same entrepreneurial spirit to representing their clients and leverage strong subject-matter expertise into delivering efficient high-quality services. CCM’s seven practice areas are:
CCM prides itself on delivering legal services with enduring principles and values in mind:
- We pledge to listen carefully and understand your objectives in seeking counsel.
- We approach client relationships as a long-term partnership.
- We are responsive, courteous, and professional to our clients and adversaries.
- We provide objective legal advice, even if that means giving you answers you don’t want to hear.
- We commit to full price and fee transparency, emphasizing an early dialogue on how much legal services are likely to cost and how best to deliver those services at a reasonable price.