Dean J. Leffelman
Mr. Leffelman focuses his practice on commercial law and transactions including mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, entity formation, shareholder agreements, business contracts, employment agreements, succession planning, and tax and business planning.
In addition, Mr. Leffelman has experience representing buyers and sellers of commercial real estate, as well as landlords and tenants of manufacturing, retail, and office space. He also offers counsel on tax planning, assistance with financing, private offering memorandums and like-kind exchanges.
Mr. Leffelman provides legal services to higher education institutions related to the acquisition of other institutions; land development including stadiums, student housing and campus buildings; bond and conventional financing; vendor and outsourcing agreements; online academic program development agreements; certification and compliance counseling; employment and privacy matters; and intellectual property.
Practice Admissions, Affiliations & Memberships
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association – Member of Corporate Section
- Fox Valley Estate Planning Council – Past President and Director
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Northern Illinois University
- The University of Illinois Chicago School of Law with honors, Order of the Coif
Awards & Recognitions
- AV-Preeminent, MartindaleHubbell, Peer Review Ratings